PROPHETIC WORD FOR TANZANIA

symonkariuki symonkariuki

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TANZANIA

Thus says the Lord, I have chosen Tanzania to be the center of the continent of Africa for a divine reason. Even as Arusha is the central point between Cape Point and Cairo; I intend to use this nation as a launching pad for My purposes and My will. From this center shall proceed sparks of My glory, restoration and fire to the rest of the continent of Africa.

Is it a mistake that the highest point in the continent is 100km from the

central point? The central point is in Arusha and the highest point is Mount

Kilimanjaro in Moshi. Is this not My plan and purpose? “And it shall come to

pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be

established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills;

and all nations shall flow unto it.” Isa 2:2. Is it not My desire to rule and reign

in the continent of Africa? My agenda has been to use the nation of Tanzania to

propel My purposes and manifesto to great heights.

My purposes and manifesto are not being propelled to great heights in Moshi,

Arusha, Mbeya, Dar es Salaam , Dodoma and all the cities of

this nation. A spirit of slumber is hovering over the nation. Many are not even aware that I have a plan and purpose for this nation. The Church is asleep. Awake from Slumber. “Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light”. Eph 5:14 .

Seize Mount Kilimanjaro for My purposes. I am grieved when this mountain is used for sacrifices to other gods. This mountain must be dedicated for My purposes and My will. My continental altar should be activated from this highest point and from the central point in the continent of Africa. I am calling the Church in Tanzania to have a national altar from these vantage points and all the gates to the nation. “I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,” Isa 62:6.

Is it not for a reason that Kiswahili originates from Tanzania? This is the language that is spoken widely & mostly spoken in the continent of Africa. It has been adopted by the African Union as the lingua franca of Africa. I desire to give the continent one voice and one language of My spirit from this highest point and this central point of the continent of Africa. This is an important continental gate and strategic ministries need to locate here.

Ujamaa failed because it was centered on humanism and not My word. Try Ujamaa from My perspective and it shall succeed greatly. I still desire to see a people that are united, selfless and Kingdom-minded.

In My word, the glory proceeded from the east gate. “And the glory of the

LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward

the east.” Ezekiel 43:4. I am calling the East African Community to display My

glory to the rest of the continent of Africa. I want the weight of My presence to

be felt in the nations of world. “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory

of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,

and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and His

glory shall be seen upon thee”. Isa 60.1-2ff.

Arise and take your place, calling and destiny; Tanzania.

This word was given to me at 2:14am at the G&T Hotel, Arusha, Tanzania. I

realized that God had sent me to speak the Apostolic & Prophetic word from the

highest point and central point in the continent. I believe the word will now

go to the rest of the continent and the world.

Apostle Symon Kariuki

Kingdom Age Network of Apostles and Prophets (KANAP)

www.kanap.org

kanapinstitute@gmail.com

Symon Kariuki
Kingdom Age Network of Apostles and Prophets
PO Box 13754
Hatfield
E-mail: kanapinstitute@gmail.com
Landline:+27729774462
Cellphone:+27123478668
deo deo

Re: PROPHETIC WORD FOR TANZANIA

Thank you for this word. Indeed I believe that as even now God is at work. Keep us in prayers.