PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2010

symonkariuki symonkariuki

PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2010

 “I am the Lord and that is My name. I will be exalted in the nations of the world and My    name shall be known in all corners of the earth. Let no one think that there is one Who is greater! For My Throne is established in the heavens and the earth is My footstool.
In 2010, I will make My purposes known to as many as are willing to put their ears to the ground and listen to the whispers of My voice. In My whisper, I will thunder My purposes and agenda for the end-time harvest. In the secret places of My habitation, I will speak to My bride. For I have desired to speak My heart to the one I love and have sacrificed for.
Arise Daughter of Zion and come to the chamber of My presence. Move from the crowd to the secret place of My habitation for I have desired to have you to Myself. My longing for you is much more than you can imagine and yet your love for Me is divided.
In 2010, I will display My love, mercy and power to My people in unprecedented ways.  I will fulfill My Word that I have spoken in regard to individuals, the Church and the nations of the world.  I will hasten to perform My Word.
 It will also be the year of judgment and dethroning those that have ignored My beckoning to do My will. My hand will be manifest in all these acts of display that will be shown to humanity. It will be evident that I am interfering with the affairs of men for I am still in control of the heavens and earth.
I am calling the continent of Africa to call upon Me, to worship Me and turn from all wickedness. My heart and desire is to use this continent in ways that I have never used in any other continent. The things that I have in mind, the people of Africa cannot fathom. For these things are in the secret places of My counsel. Only I know how I desire to bless and exalt this continent. If only the people of the land can align themselves and position themselves for this end-time outpouring of My Spirit.
The sparks of My glory and revival fire will start in Africa and will be seen in all the nations of the world. The intensity of what I want to do will be so great and electrifying that all will acknowledge that I am the only God.
I will strike those that work wickedness in the nation of South Africa if they do not repent. I will bear no more with those that frustrate My purposes in the nation. Even those that are hibernating in the Churches I will expose and strike if they do not repent.
2010 in South Africa is the year I desire the people to turn to me with all their hearts for I desire to do a mighty work in the nation. This is My gate and I desire to reveal My supreme counsel, eternal  government  and omnipotent kingdom to this land. I am looking for vessels of honor I can use to display Myself to the nation. These vessels need to consecrate themselves for I am a Holy God. These vessels will be required to speak My oracles and prophetic declarations without fear or favor. For I will clothe them with My authority and anyone that dares to challenge them, will be strike with heavenly elements.
I will draw the attention of the nations of the world to South Africa so that I can touch these nations”.
Symon Kariuki
Kingdom Age Network of Apostles and Prophets
PO Box 13754
Hatfield
E-mail: kanapinstitute@gmail.com
Landline:+27729774462