PROMISES OF A SPIRITUAL FATHER

symonkariuki symonkariuki

PROMISES OF A SPIRITUAL FATHER

PROMISES OF A SPIRITUAL FATHER 1.You can trust in me. 2. I'll believe the best about you. 3. I'll be there for you. 4. I’ll share my life with you. 5. I’ll tell you the truth I read the above promises of a spiritual father and cried in my heart for this fatherless generation. I realized that what Paul talks about in 1 Corinthians 4:15 are profound. Today we have ten thousand instructors but very few true and genuine spiritual fathers. True spiritual fathers exemplify the above qualities; they can be trusted, they believe the best about you, they are there for you, they share their lives with you and they tell you the truth. This has been lacking even in my life. I have been disappointed with people I thought would qualify to be my spiritual parents. Some were not trustworthy, others did not believe the best about me, others were too busy and were not there for me, others were hesitant to share their lives with me, they painted the picture of demigods or like they were perfect, and others were just liars though born again. I don't know how many can identify with me. God has blessed me with many spiritual children all over the world and my prayer is that I can confidently make the above promises of a spiritual father fully trusting that the Lord will help me. Apostle Symon Kariuki
Symon Kariuki
Kingdom Age Network of Apostles and Prophets
PO Box 13754
Hatfield
E-mail: kanapinstitute@gmail.com
Landline:+27729774462