LAW OF IMPARTATION

symonkariuki symonkariuki

LAW OF IMPARTATION

Law of Impartation
The subject of Fatherhood has continued to burn in my heart. I have received all manner of comments on my Face Book page. Because of the burden in my heart, I have continued to write not just for you but also for me to delve into the matter deeper.  The last article was titled “Qualities of a Spiritual Father” and today I am dealing with the law of impartation.
When our physical parents give birth to us, the resemblance is not just the physical but also in the spiritual and soul.  They impart a measure of their spirits, dispositions, temperaments and sinful behavior within us.  A case in point is how Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister in fear of being killed because his wife was beautiful (Genesis 20:1-9); much later his son Isaac lies in the same manner that his wife Rebecca is a sister (Genesis 26:7-10).  Isaac belonged to a different generation from Abraham but he carried in the “womb of his spirit” generational deception. Lying was part of the family. Isaac gives birth to Esau and Jacob. Jacob, who is third generation, takes it to PHD level by mastering the art of lying. He colludes with his mother Rebecca to deceive Esau of his birthright. The generational deception is only broken when Jacob has a divine encounter with God at Jabbok (Genesis 32:22-28). During this encounter his name is changed from Jacob to Israel, he is dislocated on the joint and he is radically changed.  The root of deception is dealt with and Jacob becomes Israel, a nation. It took three generations to make a nation because of the root of deception.
Even today, we need to wrestle with God to deal with generational traits, like deception in our lineage like Jacob in Jabbok. We need to renounce and disconnect from generational impartations from our physical and spiritual fathers. A lot of struggles children go through today are not just because of their personal weakness but because of the law of impartation.  If our great father of the faith, Abraham, had this trait of deception, we can be fully assured that all the physical and spiritual fathers today have some undesirable trait within them. They are human after all. Born of the seed of Adam.
Being born-again does not eradicate these problem instantaneously. Giving your life to Christ, being baptized with water and the Holy Spirit is fundamental in dealing with the subject matter. However, we need to take measures to ensure that the nature of Christ is deeply entrenched in all our being and that we are fully disconnected from the Adamic flow. “My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you” (Gal 4:19).

It is therefore possible to have a person who is born-again, water baptized and spirit filled, with streaks of sinful behavior, disposition or attitudes. Every family is peculiar and different traits and behavioral patterns can be traced to several generations. For example, children out of wedlock, divorce, mental illness, poverty, greed, polygamy, lust, adultery, fornication, witchcraft, contention, disunity, barrenness, idolatry, jealousy, envy, miscarriage, manipulation, control, rebellion, sabotage, insubordination, anger, resentment, bitterness, oppression, depression, suicidal spirits just to mention a few.  There are families, for example, that are known for sexual immorality. It started with their grandfathers and filtered all the way down. I wonder what your lineage is known for.

If for example your forefathers were involved in polygamy, if the root of the matter is not dealt with, it will manifest from generation to generation unless it is tackled. We need to move from denial and address the matter by uprooting it from our foundations through prayer, laying a new foundation and any other strategy God may reveal to you. Be deliberate about the matter and seek understanding.

Because of such traits, sinful behavior or impartation have become strongholds and are deeply entrenched in families; one might need an apostolic anointing that is fully equipped to topple the stronghold or principality involved. The apostolic ministry is designed to deal with strongholds in the spiritual realm. “No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man and then he will spoil his house” Mark 3:27 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5

Recently we dealt with a case of a born-again mature woman who has been contemplating suicide as a result of the troubles she is going through. It is not that she has not taken cognizance of the fact that suicide is wrong but something within her is pushing her to do it. No amount of counseling will help in such a situation unless that suicidal spirit is evicted and uprooted from her “spiritual womb”. She then needs to trace and disconnect from this generational impartation. When something has been passed to us from our physical or spiritual parents; it becomes our default. It is deeply inculcated in our “spiritual wombs” and we find ourselves doing the very thing we detest in our parents. Is there a trait, disposition or sinful behavior you don’t like from your physical or spiritual father? Have you ever found yourself doing the same thing they do although you don’t like it?
The anointing flows from the top to the bottom. It flows from the head to the feet. From the Father to the children, from the President to the people, from the Man of God to the Spiritual Children; and I can go on and on. When things go wrong at the top; it flows all the way down.

Abel disconnected himself from the Adamic impartation by giving God the sacrifice He required. His father Adam had encroached on something he was told not to touch. This affected his immediate family in a very profound manner and indeed all humanity.  But in the midst of the crisis God found a remnant, Abel. Abel refused to flow in the current stream and defied the status quo by going against the tide. He did that which was not in his system or default. This cost him his life but his innocent blood became a prototype pointing to the blood of Jesus Christ.  “And to
  Jesus the mediator of the new covenant and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” Heb 12:24.

God is still looking for a remnant that will disconnect from the Adamic nature and fully embrace the Christ nature. “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith”. Gal 3:13-14.

The first Adam did not fulfill his obligation as a father and God raised Abraham to take his place. As a result of Adam neglecting his fatherhood, all men are born with “Fatherhood Deficiency Syndrome” (FDS). Because of this FDS the “orphan spirit” is then fully manifested both in the physical and spiritual realms. The continent of Africa is currently suffering greatly because of “Fatherhood Deficiency Syndrome”.
I was recently interviewed on One Gospel TV together with other guests about children involved in wars. Whilst researching on this matter, I was greatly perturbed. Millions of children have been inducted in wars at a very tender age and many have become adults having been soldiers first. We can never fully comprehend the negative impact of socializing young children into violence in their formative years. They will produce after their own kind. What kind of generation do we expect in the future unless something is done about war torn countries? What impact did the tribal clashes in Kenya have on the children who are living in IDP camps? We visited one of the camps in a town called Eldoret (Kenya) and were told wretched stories about how children below 13 years were engaging in sexual promiscuity because of the unbearable and unsuitable conditions of the camps.
The illustration above typifies how the “orphan spirit flows”. How can children that are not fathered make good fathers? They can only be inadvertent conduits of the “orphan spirit” if nothing is done. That is how the law of impartation works.
The “orphan spirit” can be present even in a situation where children are raised by both their parents. It is therefore not just in dysfunctional homes or in war zones, where you encounter the “orphan spirit”. The “orphan spirit” manifests in different ways; dependency syndrome, insecurity, selfishness, low self esteem, self pity, hopelessness, poverty, greed, fear, rebellion, resentment towards authority, lawlessness, chaos amongst other ways. I believe this is what Africa is ailing from, an “orphan spirit”. This has manifested itself in poor political leadership, absentee fathers, greed, corruption and all manner of issues.
The “orphan spirit” can also drive one to success. Because of not been fathered, one makes it their business to excessively apply themselves in order to be accepted. We should all aim to excel in what we do, but our motive and what drives us needs to be balanced. Success, positions, power and pleasure cannot treat the “Fatherhood Deficiency Syndrome”.
Let us pray that God will raise spiritual fathers who will take responsibility to address the situation. Fathers have a mandate to affirm their sons and daughters like God did in Mathew 3:17, “ And lo a voice from heaven, saying, this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Fathers also have a responsibility to confer blessings like Jacob did in Genesis 49:28, “All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them”.

Sons and daughters need to position themselves right to receive the impartation.
“And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.  And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.”  2 Kings 2:9-10

Spiritual impartation can be received in different ways; by looking, by touching, by being in the presence of the anointed, by giving to the anointed, by laying on of hands, by the spoken word, by decree or proclamation, by prophetic utterance, through service, and many more. Connecting as spiritual sons or daughters is fundamental. Proper spiritual fatherhood ultimately opens avenues for all channels of spiritual impartation and anointing. That is why we need to pray for spiritual fathers to come forth so that we can receive our inheritance in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Apostle Symon Kariuki

Symon Kariuki
Kingdom Age Network of Apostles and Prophets
PO Box 13754
Hatfield
E-mail: kanapinstitute@gmail.com
Landline:+27729774462