BREAKING THE MIDDLE WALL OF PARTITION

symonkariuki symonkariuki

BREAKING THE MIDDLE WALL OF PARTITION

The desire of our Lord Jesus Christ is raise a new creation whose identity is not in the flesh but in the Spirit. The Cross of Jesus Christ is the place where the new creation was fully inaugurated. Jesus did not come to multiply after the flesh but after the Spirit. He came to propagate Divinity, not Humanity. That is why He was born of the Virgin Mary. The seed was from above. Christ started a new breed of people who are born of the Spirit. Although He also had humanity because of dwelling in the womb of Mary, His divinity superseded His humanity. He was the firstborn of many brothers to come. For whom he did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Rom 8:29. His first identity was therefore not His Jewish Heritage because that was not His default and mandate. His identity was as the Son of God. His Heavenly Father took a leading role in His life. He took orders from above.
Jesus Christ did not marry physically because from time immemorial, He has been preparing to marry spiritually. The new creation is the bride of Christ. The bride of Christ is neither male or female, in the physical sense. He was not looking for physically beautiful woman to deposit His seed, because He did not come to propagate the human race. He came to multiply sons born of the Spirit. Spiritual semen was released at the Cross to propagate the new creation. The first Adam was a living being but the last Adam Jesus Christ is a life giving Spirit. Hallelujah. And so it is written, the first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening Spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.  As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.  And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 1 Cor 15:45-50.
For Jesus Christ to die on the Cross of Calvary, it was fundamental to bring an end to the old creation and the old way of doing things. At the Cross the old tabernacle was made obsolete and a new tabernacle was inaugurated. The new tabernacle which is spiritual was built in three days from His crucifixion to His resurrection. The Old tabernacle was physical and took forty years to build. At the Cross, the new creation was fully authenticated. At the Cross, there was a new day. In the middle of the day, there was gross darkness; marking an end of an era. At the Cross, there was an earthquake; which shook the earth and the middle wall of partition was broken. At the Cross, the veil in the old tabernacle was cut from top to bottom; opening the Holy of holies. At the Cross, the dead were raised to live.
A true encounter of the Cross of Jesus Christ should therefore launch a paradigm shift in an
Individual’s life. The individual receives a new identity at the Cross. The Christ nature displaces the Adamic nature. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new. 2 Cor 5:16-17.
The new nature is neither Jewish nor Greek, one race or the other, male or female, this denomination or the other. Embracing the new nature means rejecting the old nature with its implications. One cannot continue to hold to his nationality so dearly, or pride himself with his race or tribe or gender or status in the society. All these things account to nothing if one has not been transformed from the old nature to the new nature in Christ Jesus. Receiving Christ in our lives is a new way of life.

Your real brother or sister is therefore not those that belong to your tribe or race or denomination but those who have also received the new nature in Christ. For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother. Mar 3:35.
Jesus makes this profound statement when a demand is made by His physical siblings that would have distracted Him from His spiritual identity and mandate. This is the conflict that every person who has received the new nature has to fight. A conflict to discard the old nature and to engage the new one.
The new creation reality needs to be deeply inculcated in our nature to the point where our worldview is completely transformed. This is the fine hour for the continent of Africa. It’s our time. God is moving in spectacular ways in the continent. At this moment in time, it is the most vibrant continent spiritually. Big numbers of people are coming to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Unfortunately, the new creation reality is not evident in the different spheres of life. For example, Churches are still very tribal, racial or denominational. The continent is still torn by the spirit of division.
Because of the Church neglecting this fundamental truth, the erroneous distinctions in the body of Christ have spilled over into our politics. In Africa, the ones who get into power are not necessary the ones with the best leadership abilities and acumen. We put people in power who will protect different clusters based on race, tribe etc. The political division we see is a manifestation of something that is wrong in the spiritual realm.  The body of Christ needs to address the matter.

Because of the difference in culture, race, status in society, educational level, exposure in the realm of the spirit; clusters of worship are formed based on these factors. People in these clusters are afraid or unwilling to cross over to the other side. These clusters are comfort zones which if unchecked became the enemy of the new creation reality.
It is easy to worship with people from your own tribe, race, academic background etc because you have something in common. However, when we receive Christ in our hearts and He pours His Spirit upon us, that then becomes the basis of our fellowship. The natural things that bring us together should not be the basis of our fellowship. We have a new definition and default. The Spirit of God within us gives us this new definition and default.
Unless the Church in Africa transitions to this reality of the new nature in Christ, we shall not experience His fullness as we should. We need to move from our comfort zones and start breaking the middle wall of partition. It’s not going to be easy but this is the will of God for us.
There are strongholds which need to be destroyed if we want to break the middle wall of petition. We need the restoration of the Apostolic and Prophetic for this purpose. Every community has perceptions, ideologies and complexes which have become strongholds. These strongholds are affecting the integration I am talking about. These are the things we need to bring at the foot of the Cross in order for us to be truly united in the spirit.
Apostolic intercession is fundamental in dealing with territorial strongholds of this caliber. This level of prayer will require the coming together of governmental anointing.
 A spiritual truth and reconciliation commission needs to happen. The real enemy of the new creation reality needs to be dealt with holistically. There is an urgent call from God to address this matter.  Theological institutions need to include the new creation reality into their curriculum. We need to reshuffle leadership in different organizations to reflect the new creation reality. We cannot continue producing churches, ministries, prayer movements and organizations which are racial, tribal or with all manner of erroneous distinctions.
Kenya at one time had the highest number of born again believers in the world. In 2007 December, after the elections, tribal clashes erupted which resulted in many lives dying and hundreds of thousands being displaced. How could this happen in a nation which is predominantly Christian? What was the deficiency of our Christianity? What went wrong?  Where did the Church go wrong? This goes to illustrate that the new creation reality was only skin deep. Church leaders became partisan based on their tribal allegiances. There was no prophetic voice. No salt, no light.

Kenya’s problem has been there for a long time, since independence actually.  There has been no deliberate move to integrate tribes based on the new creation reality. This was exacerbated by unequal distribution of wealth and resources.  We must move from our comfort zones to the new creation reality. I believe God wants to use Kenya but she must revisit her foundations.
South Africa is not any different. Racial disparities continue to rage. This is evident even in the Church, Prayer movements, Private sector and Political spheres. Although Apartheid was eradicated on paper in 1994, it is still not a reality on the ground. There is still animosity, hatred, resentment, bitterness, division among different races and tribes. The root has not been dealt with. It seems like the stronghold is deeply entrenched in the Nation. A generation with a warrior spirit needs to arise to demolish this enemy of Kingdom of God. People who will have to move from their comfort zones.
Kenya and South Africa are just two examples of the many examples that can be cited in the continent of Africa. The middle wall of partition was broken at the Cross and God is still waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. These sons of God will fully express what it means to live without the middle wall of partition. These sons will eradicate all the erroneous distinctions in the body of Christ. They will display the Kingdom in its fullness. They will not have biases and Prejudices in their hearts.
The middle wall of partition must be broken in the hearts of men.  God can bring deliverance with just a few with transformed hearts. What we see physically is a manifestation of an existing internal problem. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.  I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. Gal 2:20-21.
One does not have to say a word to display prejudice or bias. The spirit within them manifests itself without a word.  We need to be free from all manner of inhibitions. What vibes do people pick from you?
God is busy pouring His Spirit upon all flesh. No one group has a monopoly to His presence.  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands. Rev 7:9. We should not be deceived to believe that God is working with only one community or people group.
As the African Church, we need to take our place. We need to wake up to the dawn of the new creation reality.  There is no black or white in this reality. The new creation reality sets us free from all negativity that we have been prone to. It’s time to shift the gears. It time to arise. We need to be our brothers’ keepers. We need to take dominion as Kings and Priests. There is no recession or poverty in the new reality. We can all access God’s resources without limitation in the new reality. We need to move from dependency syndrome or from looking for stipends from the western Church. This is one of the reasons why the new creation reality has been threatened. Inferiority or superiority complex is of the old nature and not a new creation reality. I believe that the true wealth of Africa is still to be revealed when the new creation reality dawns. This wealth will be used for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
Here are some of the questions you can use to investigate whether the new creation reality is inculcated in you. 1. If you were not married, would you marry another Christian from a difference race or tribe? 2. If you started a business, would you give equal shares or opportunities to another Christian of a different race or community? 3. If you started a Church, would you incorporate people of different races in your board of directors? 4. If you became the President of a country and you were Christian, would you equally distribute power and resources to all the peoples of the nation? 5. Do you have derogatory thoughts towards a particular race, tribe or people group? 6. Are you reaching and embracing other communities? 7.Have you repented of all erroneous Distinctions in your life? 8. What can we do to imprint the new creation reality in our being?
I will look forward to your feedback on this matter.
May the Lord break the middle wall of partition in your life and deeply imprint the Christ nature in you.
May you be fully aware that you are a new creation in Christ Jesus. May you be free and free indeed.

In His Love,
Apostle Symon Kariuki
Kingdom Age Network of Apostles and Prophets (KANAP)
Symon Kariuki
Kingdom Age Network of Apostles and Prophets
PO Box 13754
Hatfield
E-mail: kanapinstitute@gmail.com
Landline:+27729774462