APOSTOLIC HOUSES

symonkariuki symonkariuki

APOSTOLIC HOUSES

God is busy bringing alignment into the body of Christ. The end of time is drawing close and God desires to do a mighty work in the last days.

An Apostolic House and Church are two different things. Just like the old tabernacle was divided in a pattern of three i.e. Courtyard, Holy Place and Holy of holies; the “now” tabernacle is divided into three sections. In place of the Courtyard is the Church, in place of the Holy Place is the Apostolic House and in place of the Holy of Holies is Jesus Christ, His throne and the Heavenly Host.

In terms of offices, they have also changed. We are no longer in the Levitical Order but in the Order of Melchidezek. The priests are therefore different in the new order. In the old tabernacle, priests were only chosen from the tribe of Levi and the other eleven tribes of Israel had no opportunity to serve as priests in the old tabernacle.

The three divisions of the old tabernacle meant there was limitation. Even among the sons of Levi, they are those who functioned only in the Courtyard, others had access to the Courtyard and the Holy Place and only the High Priest was allowed in the Holy of Holies. The Holy of Holies was the ultimate place to be. This was a physical tabernacle.

The old tabernacle is obsolete and we are in the dispensation of the new tabernacle. The transition from the old to the new is the Cross of Jesus Christ. The new tabernacle is of a spiritual nature. Like in the old tabernacle, the ultimate place to be in the “now” tabernacle is in the Holy of Holies. The old tabernacle was a shadow but the new and “now” tabernacle is the real thing. We are now not dealing with prototypes but the ultimate Holy of Holies. Because of the transaction that happened at the Cross of Jesus Christ, access to the Holy of holies is now accessible to all that are washed with the blood of Jesus Christ. It is “open plan” in a manner of speaking. The priests are now not only chosen from Levi, or even from the eleven tribes but from all nations, tribes and peoples that have been washed with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Although they are no physical demarcations in the “now” tabernacle; there are spiritual demarcations. In the old tabernacle in the Courtyard; there was a physical altar of washing and another for burnt offerings. In the “now” tabernacle which is spiritual, there is no physical altar but a spiritual altar where the washing bowl and the fire are present. Not in a physical sense but in a spiritual sense.

The offices that function in the Courtyard are the Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher. These three offices represent the Church age. The basic work at the Courtyard in the “now” tabernacle is cleansing with water and fire. The Pastor, Evangelist and Teacher need to help all those who are inducted as sons of God, by applying the water of the Word and the fire of the Holy Ghost in their lives.

The multitudes filled the Courtyard in the old tabernacle but the Holy Place was just for priests. Even in the “now” tabernacle, although it is spiritual, the numbers decrease at the second level of the Apostolic and Prophetic. In the “now” tabernacle, which is spiritual; the Apostles and Prophets’ role is to minister bread, incense and anointing but from a spiritual dimension.

In the Holy Place, in the old tabernacle, 12 loaves of fresh bread were present at the table of shew bread. In the “now” tabernacle, the Apostles have the responsibility to ensure the 12 dimensions of fresh revelation are available to the body of Christ. This is what the body of Christ is missing because of the lack of the second level. The “now” Apostolic and Prophetic deals with fresh spiritual bread. Fresh revelation! Since the induction of the first Apostles along the shores of Galilee, we ought to have progressed to toddler Apostolic, teenage Apostolic or even adult Apostolic. I believe the Apostolic of then ought not to be the Apostolic of today. The Kingdom of God is progressive as well as the building that God is building, and therefore it ought to be moving towards completion.

There was also an altar of incense in the Holy place, in the old tabernacle. This altar was continuously burning and the scent reached the Holy of Holies long before the High Priest reached there. In the same manner, in the “now” tabernacle, the Apostolic intercession needs to reach the Holy of Holies long before we appear in God’s presence. There are different kinds of incense and there are different kinds of Apostolic praying. Churches can teach you to do the prayers of the Courtyard but Apostolic Houses inaugurate you into Apostolic intercession. We have many Churches and very few Apostolic Houses. The churches are in the courtyard level and apostolic houses are in the holy place level. Their functions are different.

There was also the minora with seven candlesticks burning in the old tabernacle. In the “now” tabernacle, the Apostles and Prophets ought to know how to keep the different facets of the anointing burning. The seven spirits of God are at work lighting the Apostolic Houses, the Church and the world over. This is what the “now” apostolic ought to be doing. The first Apostles realized that they could not continue serving tables as well as engaging in the ministry of the Word and Prayer.

Acts 6:2-4; Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables. Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

The emergence of Apostolic Houses in the last days will ensure that the flow of life from the Holy of Holies is not weakened or diminished. The weakness of the Church today is because the second level of the Apostolic Houses is missing. Apostolic Houses don’t have to express themselves in the form of a Church.

The word “Apostle” has always been interpreted as the “sent out one” and everyone that goes out on a mission then assumes they are an Apostle. We need to define the Apostle holistically to fully comprehend the length and breadth of this calling.

I was fascinated to learn that the word “Apostle” can also be defined as a “fleet”. A fleet is a number of battleships under one command. This then means that an Apostolic ministry must be commissioned from the Commander in Chief of the Heavenly army. The Apostolic ministry involves movement towards a target enemy. The Apostolic ministry involves wading through deep waters. The Apostolic ministry houses many other ministries. The Apostolic ministry is prone to attack from the devil and his pirates. It also means that the Apostolic ministry recognizes the other battleships commissioned in the war.

I believe that the different battleships signify the different apostolic ministries. Some who are like aircraft carriers. The objective of this kind of battleship is to provide save landing to jet fighters for fueling and maintenance. Because of lack of the Apostolic Houses of this caliber, we have many churches or ministries which may have started very well and fought very good battles but they did not have a place to land for fueling and maintenance. Other battleships will be submarines. This means that not all apostolic ministries are called to be visible but this does not mean they are not important. I am writing a book on this matter and those interested to delve deeper should get back to me.

In this article my goal is to try and differentiate between the Church and the Apostolic House. This is the missing ingredient in the body of Christ. God is busy with this matter. Apostolic Houses will emerge.

When these Apostolic Houses emerge, they will then define what is the “now” Apostolic. God is certainly doing a new thing now. I believe this because the “now” tabernacle is a marriage of kingship and priesthood. The Holy of Holies is different from the way the old tabernacle was structured. We are now not only approaching the Holy of holies but the Throne Room where the King of Glory dwells. The protocol therefore changes dramatically in this dimension. The “now” apostolic needs to guide on how to access this very special place in the spiritual realm. We need to know how to transact before the High Priest of our faith, our Chief Apostle and the King of kings. I believe orders and decrees are still being issued from the Throne Room, and Apostolic Houses need to ensure the message reaches the Church without corruption.

The first apostles encountered the Rock of ages personally. Paul encountered Him spiritually. He hit the Rock and became a rock (Acts 9). He was thrown from his horse to the hard rocky ground by the light that shown from the Holy of holies. He recognized the Lord from that day henceforth.

That is how apostles are inducted; they must have a personal encounter with the Rock Jesus Christ in a spiritual manner before assuming this noble task. The “now” apostles are being drawn from different spheres of human life; some in the marketplace, others from within the Churches, and others from the strangest of places. The spirit of religion is the enemy of the “now” apostolic. We need our spiritual eyes enlightened.

The Church is built on the foundation of Apostles and Prophets , Jesus Christ Himself being the Chief

Corner stone.

(Ephesians 2:19-22) Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the Chief Corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Symon N. N. Kariuki

Kingdom Age Network of Apostles & Prophets (KANAP)

South Africa

Symon Kariuki
Kingdom Age Network of Apostles and Prophets
PO Box 13754
Hatfield
E-mail: kanapinstitute@gmail.com
Landline:+27729774462